Whole U. LLC is a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (USA).
For purposes of this agreement, “Provider” refers to Whole U.® LLC, a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America and “User” refers to you, the user of Provider’s services. User and Provider are referred to as “Parties” and singularly as “Party.” The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Provider. “You” refers to you, the User.
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Provider supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting with meaningful careers and contacts. Provider offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
You need to be at least 13 years of age to access the Site.
Access to free content contained on the Site does not require registration. Access to content that requires purchase of one of Provider’s programs requires the creation of a personalized account, which includes a unique username and a password to access the program and to receive messages from the Provider. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Provider will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
You acknowledge and understand that Provider is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore neither promised nor shall be obligated to deliver any of the above-mentioned services or procure any specific results for you including, but not limited to procuring employment, business, or sales for the User and acting as a therapist or providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis to the User.
You acknowledge and understand that the Site and materials contained therein are intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound.
RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SITE
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions. You agree that you will NOT under any circumstances:
- Access the Site for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Site,
- Use the Site for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any and all portion of the Site without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Intentionally allow another person to access your account;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site;
- Make any automated use of the Site or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any measures we take to restrict access to portions of the Site, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Site or harvest or manipulate data;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content accessible via the Site; or
- Publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
DMCA TAKE-DOWN NOTICES
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Site infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to:
Whole U. LLC
PO Box 120734
Boston, MA 02112
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Provider and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message.
The Site is provided “as is,” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing and to the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Site and any products offered for sale through the Site including without limitation any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or guarantee that the Site or any product offered for sale through the Site will provide results of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You, on behalf of yourself, and your personal representatives, successors, heirs, and assigns, hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and hold harmless Provider, its affiliates, directors, employees, licensors, or partners from any and all liability and all claims, actions, or losses which may arise from a) your use or inability to use the Site; b) the Site generally or the software or systems that make the Site available; or c) any other interactions with use or with other users of the Site.
This Agreement shall not create or be deemed to create any agency, partnership, or joint venture between Provider and User. This Agreement is not assignable by User, either in whole or in part. If one or more provisions in this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, all other provisions will remain unaffected and shall be deemed to be in full force and effect. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this agreement survive any transfer or termination of this agreement. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any dispute related to this Agreement shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction thereof.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Provider must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.