Terms and Conditions for Whole U. LLC Membership Program
For purposes of these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”), “Provider” refers to Whole U. LLC (“Whole U.”), a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America; “User” refers to you, the user of Provider’s services; and “Program” refers to the Whole U. Membership Program.
Collectively, Client and Provider are referred to as “Parties” and singularly as “Party.” The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Provider. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, the user of our Program.
The following Agreement applies when you view or use the Program via our website (at https://www.wholeu.info/products/whole-u-membership - to which you will have access upon registration).
Please review the following terms carefully:
By accessing or using the Program, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to access or use the Program.
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Provider supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting them with meaningful careers and contacts. Provider offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Program consists of monthly meetings (one-hour calls via a third-party video platform with Whole U. Founder, Shannon O’Brien, and other Whole U. Staff and Members).
You will receive a mailing that contains information relevant to each meeting.
Monthly meetings are designed to help the User to:
- Discuss values and goals;
- Leverage skills and strengths
- Evolve personally and professionally
- Practice networking.
Meetings are available virtually via a third-party video platform (and recordings of meetings may be available on the Whole U. website, social media, email, and other vehicles).
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
You agree to pay Provider a total of forty-nine dollars ($49) via Stripe monthly, on the anniversary of your date of enrollment. (If that fixed date is not included in a calendar month, payment will be due on the last day of such calendar month).
In the event that a payment is missed for any reason, you will have 7 days to contact Provider and/or provide payment. After 7 days without payment, your Program membership will be canceled.
You may choose to cancel your membership by following these instructions: https://www.wholeu.info/CancelMembership.
Upon canceling your Program membership, you will continue to have access to the Program until that fixed date which would have been the next date of payment, and will not be charged for, nor have access to the Program after the conclusion of that month.
By enrolling in the Program, you acknowledge that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age.
Once you purchase the Program, you will create a personalized account that includes a unique username and password (which you will use to access the Program and to receive messages from the Provider.)
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/ or account.
- The Provider will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your username, password, and/or account.
You acknowledge and understand that:
- Provider is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore neither promised nor shall be obligated to procure any specific results for you including, but not limited to procuring employment, business, or sales for the User and acting as a therapist or providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis to the User;
- The Program and materials contained therein are intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound;
- The pace for the Program is one meeting per month;
- Failure to attend all scheduled sessions may lead to dissatisfaction with Program results; and
- While there aren’t "makeup meetings" - meetings will be often be recorded, posted, and shared.
RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE PROGRAM
Your permission to use the Program is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions. You agree that you will NOT under any circumstances:
- Access the Program for any reason other than your personal use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Program;
- Use the Program for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or connection with a commercial enterprise;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any and all portion of the Program without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use "spiders" to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- Use the Program for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Intentionally allow another person to access your account;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Program;
- Make any automated use of the Program or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any measures we take to restrict access to portions of the Program, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Program or harvest or manipulate data;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Program or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Program or the content accessible via the Program; or
- Publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Program, we may provide you with convenient links to a third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Program Users.
We have no control over Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content.
Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Program or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or available through the Program, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply our approval or endorsement.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Site to which you navigate from the Program or relating to any applications you use or install from the Third Party Site.
Unless otherwise noted, all Content utilized in the Program is the property of Provider and/or its affiliates or licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
DMCA TAKE-DOWN NOTICES
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
Upon registration of an account, you:
(a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Provider and special offers.
You may opt-out of such email by changing your account settings or by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message.
The Program is provided “as is,” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing and to the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Program and any products offered for sale through the Program including without limitation any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or guarantee that the Program or any product offered for sale through the Program will provide any specific or general results. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free.
You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content, or other material obtained from the Program.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You, on behalf of yourself, and your personal representatives, successors, heirs, and assigns, hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and hold harmless Provider, its affiliates, directors, employees, licensors, or partners from any and all liability and all claims, actions, or losses which may arise from:
a) your use or inability to use the Program;
b) the Program generally or the software or systems that make the Program available; or
c) any other interactions with use or with other users of the Program.
This Agreement shall not create or be deemed to create any agency, partnership, or joint venture between Provider and User. This Agreement is not assignable by User, either in whole or in part. If one or more provisions in this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, all other provisions will remain unaffected and shall be deemed to be in full force and effect. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision.
Our rights under this Agreement survive any transfer or termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Any dispute related to this Agreement shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction thereof.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Provider must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Provider maintains discretion to match User with another user (“Accountability Partner”). In the event that there is not an available user for pairings, or one user in a partnership ceases involvement with Provider or drops out of a Program, Provider maintains discretion to match User with a staff member.
You acknowledge that you have read, understand, and will be bound by this Agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein.