Whole U. Professional Brand Package Agreement
For purposes of this Agreement, “Provider” refers to Whole U. LLC, a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America; “User” refers to you, the user of Provider’s services; and “Service” refers to the Whole U. Professional Brand Package. Collectively, Client and Provider are referred to as “Parties” and singularly as “Party.” The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Provider. “You” refers to you.
Please review the following terms carefully. By checking the box, you signify that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Provider supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting with meaningful careers and contacts. Provider offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service consists of:
- A pre-session survey in which you clarify exact goals and expectations;
- One hour review and edits of your resume by a Whole U. Advisor;
- One hour discussion (of your cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn edits) in a phone or Zoom call with your Whole U. Advisor; OR one hour discussion of other career topic of your choice, including but not limited to cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, and networking; and
- A final resume emailed to you within 24-hours of your consultation that incorporates your discussion.
You agree to pay Provider a total of seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750) via Stripe at time of purchase.
You need to be at least 13 years of age to access the Service.
You acknowledge and understand that:
- Provider is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore neither promised nor shall be obligated to procure any specific results for you including, but not limited to procuring employment, business, or sales for the User and acting as a therapist or providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis to the User; and
- The Service is intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound.
RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
Your permission to use the Service is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions. You agree that you will NOT under any circumstances:
- Utilize the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service;
- Use the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities.
You may reschedule your appointment a maximum of two times, subject to the following conditions:
- Each time you elect to reschedule you may to do so only if done at least 24-hours before your scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your purchase price and appointment.
- If you cancel your second rescheduled appointment, you will forfeit your appointment and purchase price.
- In the event of extraordinary circumstances, Provider, in its sole discretion, may make exceptions to this rescheduling policy.
You may cancel your first scheduled appointment and receive a full refund if you cancel your appointment at least 48-hours before your scheduled appointment time. If you cancel within 48 hours of your first scheduled appointment, you forfeit the purchase price. In the event of extraordinary circumstances, Provider, in its sole discretion, may make exceptions to this cancellation policy.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Provider and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message.
The Service is provided “as is,” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing and to the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Program and any products offered for sale through the Program including without limitation any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or guarantee that the Program or any product offered for sale through the Program will provide any specific or general results. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Program.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You, on behalf of yourself, and your personal representatives, successors, heirs, and assigns, hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and hold harmless Provider, its affiliates, directors, employees, licensors, or partners from any and all liability and all claims, actions, or losses which may arise from a) your use or inability to use the Service; or b) the Service generally.
This Agreement shall not create or be deemed to create any agency, partnership, or joint venture between Provider and User. This Agreement is not assignable by User, either in whole or in part. If one or more provisions in this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, all other provisions will remain unaffected and shall be deemed to be in full force and effect. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this agreement survive any transfer or termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any dispute related to this Agreement shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction thereof.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Provider must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand the Agreement, and will be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.