This agreement is between you - hereinafter referred to as “CLIENT” and Whole U. LLC, a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (USA), hereinafter referred to as “ADVISOR” do hereby agree as follows:
The advising outlined below will be conducted one on one. Both parties agree to arrive on time for scheduled work.
- WHOLE U. will provide a career program with strategy and accountability to:
- Gain more clarity and confidence by outlining values and goals.
- Determine and articulate skills and strengths.
- Improve job application materials (cover letter and resume).
- Enhance personal/ professional brand online (using LinkedIn).
- Plan for effective networking
- CLIENT agrees to one payments of $750 via online payment.
- Payment is due upon registration, ensuring payment has cleared and been properly received).
- The program duration will take place within 2 months of signing of this contract, meeting virtually twice (for a total of two 1-hour sessions) with follow-up via Slack/ text/ e-mail exchange as needed. Meetings will take place on 2 predetermined dates/ times that work for both parties.
Whole U. LLC supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting with meaningful careers, resources and contacts. Whole U. offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
CLIENT understands, that Whole U. is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore not promised, guaranteed, nor shall be obligated to deliver any particular services or procure any such results for CLIENT including:
- Procuring employment, business or sales for the client.
- Acting as a therapist, providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis.
Whole U. is intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound.
CLIENT agrees not to sue or pursue any legal action against Whole U. LLC, or any of its affiliates relating to the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
Checking the box confirms you agree to these terms.