For purposes of this agreement, “Provider” refers to Whole U. LLC, a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America; “User” refers to you, the user of Provider’s services; and “Program” refers to the Whole U. Membership Program - offered by Provider.
Collectively, Client and Provider are referred to as “Parties” and singularly as “Party.” The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Provider. “You” refers to you, the user of our Program.
Please review the following terms carefully:
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Provider supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting with meaningful careers and contacts. Provider offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Program consists of monthly meetings (one hour calls via an online platform like Zoom, with Whole U. Founder, Shannon O’Brien and other Whole U. Members).
These meetings will be completed once per month (8 regular meetings, and 4 special "Master Classes" that take place once per quarter)
You will receive a monthly "Whole U. Insights mailing," that contains information relevant to each meeting.
If you have completed a career program with Whole U., you will also be granted access to the Whole U. Alumni Network on LinkedIn, and other alumni benefits - outlined here: https://www.wholeu.info/AlumniNetwork
Monthly meetings are designed to support the User to:
- Identify values and goals
- Identify skills and strengths
- Evolve a personal or professional online brand using LinkedIn and
- Learn networking tips
Meetings are available virtually via a platform like Zoom (and recording may be available on the Whole U. website, social media, email, and other vehicles.
You agree to pay Provider a total of one hundred and forty nine dollars ($490) via Stripe for each month you would like to be a member. This payment will be recurring, unless you choose to cancel your membership - which you can do by following these instructions: https://www.wholeu.info/CancelMembership
You need to be at least 13 years of age to access the Program.
Once you purchase the Program, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and password to access the Program and to receive messages from the Provider.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Provider will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your username, password, and/or account.
You acknowledge and understand that:
- Provider is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore neither promised nor shall be obligated to procure any specific results for you including, but not limited to procuring employment, business, or sales for the User and acting as a therapist or providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis to the User;
- The Program and materials contained therein are intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound;
- The pace for the Program is one meeting per month
- Failure to attend all scheduled sessions may lead to dissatisfaction with program results.
- While there are "makeup meetings" - meetings will be recorded, posted and shared.
RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE PROGRAM
Your permission to use the Program is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions. You agree that you will NOT under any circumstances:
- Access the Program for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Program;
- Use the Program for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any and all portion of the Program without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use "spiders" to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- Use the Program for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Intentionally allow another person to access your account;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Program;
- Make any automated use of the Program or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any measures we take to restrict access to portions of the Program, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Program or harvest or manipulate data;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Program or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Program or the content accessible via the Program; or
- Publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Program, we may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Program Users.
We have no control over Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content.
Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Program or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or available through the Program, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content.
Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply our approval or endorsement.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Site to which you navigate from the Program or relating to any applications you use or install from the Third Party Site.
DMCA TAKE-DOWN NOTICES
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
Upon registration of an account, you:
(a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Provider and special offers.
You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message.
The Program is provided “as is,” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing and to the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Program and any products offered for sale through the Program including without limitation any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or guarantee that the Program or any product offered for sale through the Program will provide any specific or general results. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error free.
You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Program.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You, on behalf of yourself, and your personal representatives, successors, heirs, and assigns, hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and hold harmless Provider, its affiliates, directors, employees, licensors, or partners from any and all liability and all claims, actions, or losses which may arise from:
a) your use or inability to use the Program;
b) the Program generally or the software or systems that make the Program available; or
c) any other interactions with use or with other users of the Program.
This Agreement shall not create or be deemed to create any agency, partnership, or joint venture between Provider and User. This Agreement is not assignable by User, either in whole or in part. If one or more provisions in this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, all other provisions will remain unaffected and shall be deemed to be in full force and effect. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision.
Our rights under this agreement survive any transfer or termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Any dispute related to this Agreement shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction thereof.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Provider must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.