This agreement is between you - hereinafter referred to as “CLIENT” and Whole U. LLC,a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (USA). We do hereby agree as follows: WHOLE U.will provide an online career development program with content intended to help the client strategize a meaningful career transition. The program consists of five self-guided modulesdesigned to support the client to:
- Gain more clarity and confidence by outlining values and goals.
- Determine and articulate skills and strengths.
- Improve job application materials (cover letter and resume).
- Design a personal/ professional brand online (using LinkedIn).
- Plan for effective networking
The content is available to the client virtually – via e-mail and an online course website. The standard pace for this program is one session per week, for five weeks. However this online format allows the client to navigate assignments independently, at his/ her own speed.
- Client takes responsibility for completing assignments fully, and acknowledges that doing “homework” thoroughly will lead to stronger insights, and more positive results.
- In addition to these five self-guided content assignments, CLIENT will have ONE scheduled phone call with a WHOLE U. Call will occur after session five, and will last one hour. Both parties agree to arrive on time for this call.
- Client and Whole U. Advisor will agree on the dates and times of this call – which will occur within the timeframe of two months from the signing of this contract.
- CLIENT agrees to pay a total of $499 (preferably via Stripe – at least one week in advance of course start date - ensuring payment has cleared and been properly received).
Whole U. LLC supportsindividuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting with meaningful careers and contacts. Whole U. offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
CLIENTunderstands, that Whole U.is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore not promised, guaranteed, nor shall be obligated to deliver any particular services or procure any such results for CLIENTincluding:
- Procuring employment, business or sales for the client.
- Acting as a therapist, providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis.
Whole U.is intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound.
CLIENTunderstands all materials are private and agrees not share with other parties. Client also agrees not to sue or pursue any legal action against Whole U. LLC, or any of its affiliates relating to the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
Checking the box confirms you agree to these terms.