For purposes of this agreement, “Provider” refers to Whole U. LLC, a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America; “User” refers to you, the user of Provider’s services; and “Program” refers to the online career development program offered by Provider. Collectively, Client and Provider are referred to as “Parties” and singularly as “Party.” The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Provider. “You” refers to you, the user of our Program.
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Provider supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them, by connecting with meaningful careers and contacts. Provider offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Program consists of five self-guided modules; a one-hour advising phone call with Whole U. Founder, Shannon O’Brien to be completed after User has completed all five self-guided modules; a monthly Whole U. Insights mailing; and membership to the Whole U. Alumni Network upon completion of the Program.
The five self-guided modules are designed to support the User to:
- Identify values and goals;
- Identify skills and strengths;
- Edit job application materials;
- Create or edit a personal or professional online brand using LinkedIn; and
- Learn networking tips.
The five self-guided modules are available virtually via email and the online course website at https://www.wholeu.info/products/whole-u-career-development-program.
You agree to pay Provider a total of four hundred and ninety-nine dollars ($499) via Stripe at time of purchase.
You need to be at least 13 years of age to access the Program.
Once you purchase the Program, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and password to access the Program and to receive messages from the Provider. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Provider will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your username, password, and/or account.
You acknowledge and understand that:
- Provider is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore neither promised nor shall be obligated to procure any specific results for you including, but not limited to procuring employment, business, or sales for the User and acting as a therapist or providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis to the User;
- The Program and materials contained therein are intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound;
- The standard pace for the Program is one session per week for five weeks; however, this online format allows you to navigate assignments independently at your own speed; and
- All portions of the Program are meant to be completed thoroughly. Failure to thoroughly complete all exercises and assignments may lead to dissatisfaction with course results.
RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE PROGRAM
Your permission to use the Program is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions. You agree that you will NOT under any circumstances:
- Access the Program for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Program;
- Use the Program for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any and all portion of the Program without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- Use the Program for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Intentionally allow another person to access your account;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Program;
- Make any automated use of the Program or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any measures we take to restrict access to portions of the Program, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Program or harvest or manipulate data;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Program or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Program or the content accessible via the Program; or
- Publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
You may reschedule your one-hour phone call a maximum of two times, subject to the following conditions:
- Each time you elect to reschedule you may to do so only if done at least 24-hours before your scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your appointment.
- If you cancel your second rescheduled appointment, you will forfeit your appointment.
- In the event of extraordinary circumstances, Provider, in its sole discretion, may make exceptions to this rescheduling policy.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
DMCA TAKE-DOWN NOTICES
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Provider and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message.
The Program is provided “as is,” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing and to the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Program and any products offered for sale through the Program including without limitation any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or guarantee that the Program or any product offered for sale through the Program will provide any specific or general results. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Program.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You, on behalf of yourself, and your personal representatives, successors, heirs, and assigns, hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and hold harmless Provider, its affiliates, directors, employees, licensors, or partners from any and all liability and all claims, actions, or losses which may arise from a) your use or inability to use the Program; b) the Program generally or the software or systems that make the Program available; or c) any other interactions with use or with other users of the Program.
This Agreement shall not create or be deemed to create any agency, partnership, or joint venture between Provider and User. This Agreement is not assignable by User, either in whole or in part. If one or more provisions in this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, all other provisions will remain unaffected and shall be deemed to be in full force and effect. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this agreement survive any transfer or termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any dispute related to this Agreement shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction thereof.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Provider must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.