This Resume Work Agreement is between you - hereinafter referred to as “CLIENT” and Whole U. LLC, a business entity organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (USA), hereinafter referred to as “ADVISOR” do hereby agree as follows:
ADVISOR will help enhance the content of the client’s current resume:
- Making edit suggestions on content and format
- Helping to highlight unique strengths and skill sets
- Simplifying overall look - so that it stands out from the crowd in a positive way
This advising will be conducted via phone and/or online. The steps of the process are:
1. Client clarifies exact goals and expectations via pre-session survey and phone call.
2. Client e-mails current resume to Advisor (in a Word document).
3. Advisor and client discuss collaborate on finalizing edits via phone/ or Skype (for one hour).
4. Advisor e-mails client final resume, based on phone conversation (within 24 hrs).
CLIENT agrees to pay $199 (via Stripe) for “ Whole U. Resume Editing Session.”
Client understands resume session allots ONE hour of the Advisor’s time. (If any additional time is requested – client agrees to pay Advisor’s $199 hourly rate.)
Proposed contract date will be agreed upon together. Terms can be reassessed upon request from either party. ADVISOR and CLIENT shall have the right to terminate this agreement upon written notice, as long as all work has been paid for. Meanwhile, CLIENT and ADVISOR both agree to arrive on time for scheduled work.
Whole U. LLC supports individuals who wish to make positive changes in their lives, and the world around them – by connecting with meaningful careers, projects and service. Whole U. offers advice related to self-awareness and wellness; vision and goals; and strategic plans.
CLIENT understands, that Whole U. is not an employment agent, financial analyst, business manager, or psychotherapist, and has therefore not promised, guaranteed, nor shall be obligated to procure any such service results for CLIENT including:
- Procuring employment, business or sales for the client
- Acting as a therapist, providing psychological counseling or psychoanalysis.
Whole U. is intended for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically sound.
CLIENT agrees not to sue or pursue any legal action against Whole U. LLC, or any of its affiliates relating to the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
We have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this Agreement.